Thursday, May 5, 2011

Public Speaking

Assalamualaikum w.b.t......

For this semester i will take the public speaking subject to continue my diploma of accountancy, so what was i feel about this subject is the purpose for improve the pronouns and present some of speech in front of crowded of people, its want to see how the level confident and brave of myself to make a speech in front of people. At the first time, i feel so nervous to stand n give a speech in front of people although the people was my friends. After learning about how to handle the feeling of this situation, i have been find the answer how to solve the problem that all person will have if want to give the speech, now i feel so comfortable and confident on giving a speech after many things i have learn on this subject. I hope i will keep this experience  to furthermore on my real real world of work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment